Now is the time to join the #1 Affiliate and #1 Earner. Cause 2009 is the yaer of Brian Bear, an affiliate marketer for GDI and Revolutionary Matrix MLM programs. For over nine months now Brian has owned the top spots from 1-5 on GDI's leaderboard and has been with Revolutionary Matrix for about three months now and has over seven hundred referrals under him including me.

You see, the design of the Matrix is a 5x6 Forced Matrix. So once you've recruited your first five they begin to move down the levels and create something called spillover. If your under someone who produces like Brian Bear you reap the benefits of his hard work. But, It doesn't stop there. He has just launched his own system and recruited some the top people to help him run his company. Once you join "The Bear Marketing System" you get years of experience from the people behind the scenes and training like no other system on the net today.

I was lucky enough to be there on time when the system launched and was one of the first to join and I'm directly under Brian in all five programs in the system. In the first week without much of my own advertising I have about 500 hits to my page and 4 referrals already! I'm very excited because this is just the beginning.

5 residual income programs using one single link to advertise. GDI,Revolutionary Matrix,Work For 3 Dollars, Magic Messenger and Copeac.

If your as Excited and as Interested as I am you can check the system out and watch the video now!

Bear Marketing System



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments